ThePartyWorks.com - Birthday Party Supplies

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Day 2 Master Cleanse

Forgot to mention that I had taken my usual dose of my dietary supplement Tunguska Blast last night before sleeping. Decided to carry on with that and not stop since that is all natural and will just give me more benefits. Slept like a log so much so that I woke up with cramps in my legs. Experienced the 'runs' once last night.


Woke up this morning feeling great! Took the salt water flush and nothing happened till about 45 minutes later. Started running to the toilet every few minutes. A piece of advice:- make sure you're close to the toilet. Imagine when you have a high tide, what happens? Only this time round, the tide is from the back & there's no door to stop it from getting out. Aargh....


The afternoon passed uneventfully. Except for the fact that I was working on the computer & somehow a pain seemed to develop in my right palm. Could it be the posture or could it be due to the lemonade program?

Went out in the evening to get more maple syrup.

Took the laxative tea and my usual dose of Tunguska Blast before sleeping.

Bedtime...............

No comments:

Post a Comment