ThePartyWorks.com - Birthday Party Supplies

Friday, March 21, 2008

Day 7 Master Cleanse

Well, it's the end of the 7th day today. Have already gone for 7 days without solid food. Imagine if anyone had said such a thing to me before, I would have told them that they must be crazy. Well, guess I must be somewhat crazy to have started on this master cleanse program but I don't regret it.

The morning started off with a number of trips to the porcelain throne. Took the salt water wash and continued going to the restroom even more. Continued with the lemonade drink throughout the day.

Had a networking session in the evening at an Italian alfresco restaurant. Cozy place in Lau Pa Sat along Shenton Way, the financial district. Was seated next to someone who had some some Italian bread topped with mushrooms which looked very healthy. Had a good time with old and new friends and acquaintances.

Left the networking session early as I had to adjourn to the wake of my first cousin. At the wake, as usual, there were peanuts and melon seeds. I used to love munching on the peanuts and not be able to stop. However, today, just looked at the beautiful nuts staring at me and had to forgo them. Just had to keep my hands and itching fingers to my sides and clutch the bottle of lemonade tightly. : (

As usual, ended the day by taking the laxative tea as well as the Tunguska Blast, or also lovingly known as T Blast.

Such a beautiful feeling to know that there are only 3 days left of the lemonade program. And that I have already completed 70% of the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment