ThePartyWorks.com - Birthday Party Supplies

Friday, March 14, 2008

Day 1 Master Cleanse

Today is Day 1 of the 10-day Master Cleanse Diet. This is the first time I'm trying out this "lemonade" mix (with no solid food) to totally de-toxify the body. I decided to go for it after hearing the wonderful testimonial by my friend who introduced it to me as well as reading up on the many benefits that it has.

Day 1
Took the salt water flush soon after waking and within an hour, had visited the throne 3 x. Hmmm.... it's doing what it should, i.e. washing the entire digestive system. Also found myself burping a lot.

Found myself taking too much time to squeeze the lemons manually. Resorted to using the juicing machine to make my job easier. This really helped to save time as well as eliminate wastages. With lemons costing what they do now, it's imperative to be able to squeeze as much juice out of them as possible.

Drank the lemonade mixture throughout the day. Felt a little odd not being able to eat solid foods. Just kept myself busy to eradicate any thoughts of eating. Was slightly sleepy in the afternoon, but just kept on working and soon forgot about food.

So far, have managed to carry on with just the lemonade mixture. Walked past some coffee shops earlier in the evening and had wonderful smells of cooked food. However, that was manageable and there were no hunger pangs.

Drank a laxative tea just before sleeping as this is also part of the routine.

It feels like such a long day. Now to look forward for Day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment